Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications.
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
Web Developer KeySkills:
- Strong understanding of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications like Open Cart, Magento, Shopifyetc.
- Teamwork, Verbal Communication, Cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
Web Developer Job Duties:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms, used across multiple products and organizational units.