Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a highly effective software system, which helps businesses to evaluate and manage their customers appositely. Using this software, a business can manage its communication with both present and potential customers, and can also organize, synchronize and automate the functioning of its customer service, sales, technical support and marketing areas. CRM system is also helpful in collecting information about customers from different sources that include direct mails, live chat, company’s website, social media, telephone and marketing materials. The information collected from these channels will help businesses to fulfill the demand of customers efficiently.
In today’s competitive environment, different types of CRM software are used by businesses according to their needs, pricing of the software and its underlying technology. Some of the popularly used CRM software includes:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Developed by Microsoft, this CRM software focuses mainly on sales, marketing, social and customer care sectors. It is a server-client application and is primarily an IIS-based web application. It provides amazing customer experiences and helps businesses in turning every customer into a happy customer. Also, it offers both on-premise and cloud-based CRM solutions to meet unique business needs.
- SugarCRM: It is an open source CRM software, also available in commercial form. This open source application is written in PHP, and works well with the MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server databases. It is highly affordable and easy to use. The functionality of this CRM software includes Mobile CRM, marketing campaigns, collaboration, sales-force automation, customer support, social CRM and reporting.
- SuiteCRM: It is an open source alternative to Microsoft Dynamics, SalesForce and SugarCRM. It is free to use and is powerful, flexible and user-friendly in nature. Also, it is one of the most popular and widely used CRM applications that are used globally.
- Vtiger: It is an open source CRM software, designed for professionals. It is also offered as cloud CRM application. The software offers reporting, a customer portal and an Outlook plugin in its free version. The cloud version of the software includes some added functionalities, like new interface, advanced reporting, and email campaigns. This open source CRM software offers functions that include sales automation, inventory management, customer support and service, marketing automation, and analysis and reporting. Moreover, Vtiger is a perfect web-based solution, if you want to integrate it in existing systems.
- ZohoCRM: It is one of the big CRM software for business. It comes with mobile app and social CRM, and offers 360 degree view of the complete sales cycle of an organization. Using this CRM software, a company can attract, retain and delight more customers. It is also helpful in identifying trends, spotting opportunities, increasing efficiency and reducing costs effectively.