Industry: Financial Services
Marketing Cloud Admin Setup for a real estate company
A private land speculation firm centered on interests in multifamily, understudy lodging, retail, and office resources all through the United States. To help continuous improvement into more areas, the organization intended to dispatch a progression of email advertising efforts. Notwithstanding, its old showcasing stage couldn’t deal with huge scope of information assortment and examination. Supervisors realized that Salesforce could assemble and sort out client data for the far and wide enlisting push. They required an ensured Salesforce accomplice that could manufacture new showcasing and activities frameworks in a brief timeframe outline.
Sending and analysingemail marketing campaigns, while handling a huge level of data collection with complex operational processes.
Migrated the company’s database onto Sales Cloud and set up the users in the Marketing cloud with appropriate permissions and assigned roles to them.
Gained customer satisfaction by instant replies which improved brand’s reputation and resulted in successful campaigns with 30% savings in time.
- Sending successful email marketing campaigns
- Handling a huge level of data collection
- Analysis of the email campaigns
- Gather and organize customer information for the widespread recruiting push
- Complex and slow marketing and operation process
- Incorporated solutions for various clients need to utilize just a single framework to get the complete picture of the respective clients.
- Migrated the company’s database onto Sales Cloud, to replace the third-party Salesforce operations system.
- Creating sender profiles & delivery profiles for email blasts.
- Setting up users in the Marketing cloud with appropriate permissions and assigning roles to them.
- Setting up of AB testing environments in the Org.
- Setting up custom reports based on the emails sent.
- Setting up of filtered list etc to segregate data for different campaigns.
- Setting up FTP for large file transfer.
- Created standard, filtered, and random data extensions, suppression rules, etc.
- Setup of RMM (Reply Mail Management)
- Creating dynamic mailers for marketing cloud sends.
- Uploading data in the data extensions with appropriate filters.
- Rectifying several Spam Complaints & Inbox Optimizations
- Use of technologies: Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud
- Improved work efficiencies
- A consistent and personalized experience for the customers
- Save the time of operation and marketing team by less data entry
- Reduced errors through automation of campaign management
- Gain customer satisfaction
- Save 30% time by gathering bulk details of the customers
- Improvement in brand reputation by auto and instant replies
- Successful marketing campaigns